Ronald McDonald House Charities Jacksonville is committed to protecting the health and safety of the families we serve, the people who deliver our mission and the communities in which we live.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Our staff is committed to cleaning and sanitizing using cleaning agents recommended by the CDC, and our Hospital Partner’s Environmental Services, Infectious Disease and Quality Control departments. Among the use of recommended cleaning agents includes Oxivir, a hospital-grade disinfectant cleaning solution.
- Our staff has completed Global RMHC’s COVID-19: Program Site Preparation Cleaning and Disinfection list.
- Our staff has elevated the cleaning and disinfecting regimens of high traffic surfaces/areas throughout our House.
Health & Safety
- All families, staff members and vendors are required to undergo daily Temperature and Wellness checks.
- Our Family Services staff members have undergone training on Global RMHC Infectious Disease and Prevention Guidelines.
- Our Family Services staff members have undergone training regarding Social Distancing and PPE protocols (wearing masks) as well as General Hygiene and Safety Behaviors.
- Our House has temporarily suspended visitors within our House.
Wearing of Masks, Proper Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All families, staff members and vendors are asked to wear masks at all times when in public spaces.
- Our House has CE Certified and FDA Approved PPE Equipment available to families during your stay.
- Signage is posted throughout our House, including floor markings reminding guests to socially distance.
- Our family check-in and check-out procedures are now contactless.
- Our House will continue to provide dinner each day for families. Dinners are packaged in to-go containers and distributed to families using a contactless grab and go system managed by our Chef & Kitchen Manager who is certified in ServSafe Takeout: COVID-19 Precautions.
- Our House will maintain limited occupancy to further encourage social distance guidelines.
- We have temporarily closed common spaces such as our Theater Room and Indoor Play Area.
- Other common spaces such as our Laundry Rooms, Outdoor Courtyard & Playground and Rooftop Garden are accessible via planned, scheduled access via a Family Services staff member.
- Common spaces like our Dining Room and Elevators encourage social distancing by limited the number of families with access.
- Other high traffic surfaces and areas such as our House’s entrance and exits, front desk area, elevators, etc. are being cleaned with greater frequency using products recommended by the CDC and our Hospital Partner’s Infectious Disease, Environmental Services and Quality Control specialists.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations have been installed at our House’s entrances and exits, at our front desk, near elevators and other high traffic areas on each floor of our House.
- Our Housekeeping staff has elevated our already established stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures for each guest room suite.
For additional measures Ronald McDonald House Charities Jacksonville is implementing to protect families, staff and our community, please call our offices at 904-807-4663.