Frequently Asked Questions
October 23, 2017 | 3:00 pm | TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse
- Drive it Home FAQ
- 1. What is the Drive it Home raffle?
Fields Auto Group is giving away one vehicle of choice in order to raise much needed funds for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville. All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville. The raffle aims to raise funds for the House in its continuing effort to provide a "home-away-from-home" to thousands of families with children either staying or being treated at Jacksonville hospitals.
- 2. What type of vehicle can I win?
Fields Auto Group is giving away one vehicle of choice. The choices are: Cadillac ATS, Jaguar XE, Land Rover Discovery Sport, Lexus CT200h, Mercedes CLA
- 3. How do I purchase a ticket?
Call 904-807-4663. Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Purchasing tickets in person at Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville, 824 Children's Way, Jacksonville, FL 32207
- 4. Why can't I purchase tickets online or by email?
Pursuant to Florida statutory regulations and to section... charitable raffle tickets may not be sold, redeemed or exchanged on the internet.
- 5. How much does a ticket cost?
A minimum suggested donation for a ticket is $100.
- 6. How many tickets can I buy?
There is no limit to the number of tickets one buyer can purchase.
- 7. How many tickets will be sold?
Only 1,200 tickets will be sold.
- 8. How can I make a tax-deductible contribution?
- 9. What are the odds of winning?
The odds of winning any prize are based on the number of tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the chances of winning the vehicle improve. If the maximum number of tickets is sold, the odds of winning the vehicle are 1:1200 for any single ticket.
- 10. Who benefits from this raffle?
The winner as well as Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville and all the families we serve will benefit from this car raffle.
- 11. When do ticket sales start and when does the raffle end?
Ticket sales begin on Thursday, July 27, 2017. The drawing is scheduled for Monday, October 23, 2017 at the conclusion of the RMHC of Jacksonville 4th Annual Golf Classic being held at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse. The drawing is open to the public and will take place at approximately 3:00 p.m.
- 12. Do I have to be present to win?
No, you do not need to be present to win.
- 13. Who can buy a ticket?
Any person 18 years of age or older with a US address. All federal, state, local laws and regulations apply. The raffle is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- 14. How will the winner be notified?
The winner will be notified within 30 days of the drawing on October 23, 2017 by either phone call or by mail, if not present. An email will be sent to all ticket purchasers to inform of the raffle results.
- 15. Are tickets tax-deductible?
No. The IRS does not allow raffle tickets to be a tax-deductible contribution.
- 16. Is the vehicle considered income?
Yes. You will be required to pay income tax on this prize.
- 17. How do I get more information about Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville?
Please check out our website or call 904-807-4663.
- 18. Still have questions about Drive it Home?