Welcome To Our House!
Families in Jacksonville, surrounding areas, throughout the U.S. and abroad are welcome as guests under the following eligibility requirements.
- Families must have a child, up to the age of 18, who is receiving medical treatment in the Jacksonville area
- For first time guests, a referral must be made by a medical professional involved in the child’s care
- We accept one to multi – night referrals
- A government issued photo ID is required at check-in
- We request that each family contributes to their stay. There is a suggested donation of $20 per night.
A referral must be made by a medical professional involved in your child’s care if you are a first time guest. All adults staying at the House must provide a valid government issued ID, full name and date of birth so a background check can be conducted.
If you have stayed with us in the past year, you do not need a new referral from your medical provider. You can self-refer by calling 904-807-HOME (4663).
We ask that referrals are made in advance. Please call the day prior to your arrival to confirm availability and schedule your check-in time.
Due to high demand for our services and maximum occupancy restrictions, our accommodations can only be offered to those family members involved in the daily care of the child. Guest rooms are limited to four people. This includes children and infants.
Each time you stay at our House, you and your adult family members will be required to sign our Guest Agreement.